Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ryan, nephew Carter, sister Erin. I like to call this picture "Who is Carter's favorite?" Please note his little finger pointing out the obvious anwer to this question. Kansas City, MO (right before I came to India)


Nieces Lily and Morgan. Give your sister lots of hugs girls! Aunty RyRy loves you!


Aunty RyRy's happy day. 1st real chocolate and coffee in a month!

There I go again, underestimating my strength.



Writing Aunt Becky on the train trying to explain why travel is better than establishing a 401K and missing the election. ;) She's always lookin out for me!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://picasaweb.google.com/kaktys108/xTpHqJ#5283367392121218978

Hi Ryan.
I think you know the person above.

All the best!!!

We've got your mail. Thank you very much for sharing.
We wish you a lot of happiness: relative and absolute!!!

Take care.
Alexey and Lora.